Your Real Estate Financing Options From EvolveFlex Finance Group
If you are a small business owner, you should be aware of the accessibility and huge benefits of commercial real estate financing. This is a major option that all business owners have to ensure the continued operation of their business, but many see taking out a loan as difficult or dangerous. It is true that you need to use financing responsibly, but the risk of accumulating debt is actually much lower than most suspect. Further, there are actually many different kinds of financing, each with their own benefits and advantages. EvolveFlex Finance Group is dedicated to working with you to figure out which type of financing meets your exact needs. We can provide all of these and more:
- Bridge loans and hard money loans are available.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Get the Small Business Administration to back your loan for additional benefits.
- Construction financing: Get the capital you need to undertake new construction projects.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Get immediate capital using your clients’ unpaid invoices as collateral.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These benefit those with senior housing or healthcare practices.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities sell properties securitized into a pool and then transferred to a trust.
- Equipment Financing: You rely on your equipment to stay operational, so you cannot afford to wait to replace or repair them.
- Unsecured Business Lines of Credit: Gain access to a large source of capital that you can use flexibly.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This is one of the simplest, fastest, and least risky financing options with a unique way of repaying it.
- Consumer Financing: Offer financing for your customers to strengthen your customer loyalty.
If you think your business could benefit from financing, turn to EvolveFlex Finance Group. We work hard to make sure your financing plan is exactly what you need to thrive. Give us a call today to learn more.